Saturday 18 April 2009

18/4/09 is a super-duper bad day .
get scolded by many many many people WTH ?!?!
especially Lee Kiam Seng and ahsir ,
me really no time to decorate the notice board ma ,
why still wan scold me this and that ?
interact club and st.john activity until 12.30pm .
after back home bath still need come for volleyball training ,
very tired u know ?

3pm my mum fetch me back school again for volleyball training ,
after that jj sms me and call me wait him at dewan kuliah ,
hot and boring there ..
he change new handphone dy , damn nicee !
he take my handphone and check this check that ,
luckly he din see my message *HaHa

We go training around 4pm ,
me already no more energy to digging at all .
Why ahsir still choose me be captain and 2nd-setter ?
Am i pro ? *i dont think so
everytime when me digging ahsir also scold me ,
too high ? too low ? too near ? too far ?
WTF !
And ahsir always say me eat wrong medicine ,
because me smile everytime ,
scold by him also smile , digging like shit also smile .
me really kisiao liao .
wakaka^^
Whatever lah , today so tired !
after finish dinner and bath , i wan be a pig again xD

No comments: