Monday 19 October 2009

Today went to jungle tracking with teachers & friends,
from Taman Negara until Pantai Keracut
Along the way I'm alone because my friends was too far away from me
felt abit scare but nevermind, I still continue to move forward
Finally, I used 45minutes and seem to be the 4th girl reached there XD
Owhh.. It was fun and nice, played water with dear friends
First time went to beach, I love the scenery there (:





Lazy to describe, just enjoy it (:
Group photos, please Stay tuned ! I'll upload soon..

3pm, school bus gone away
so Cikgu Tan Ah Ewe fetched me back home.. thanks her alot !!
before that, she went to INTI college to fetch her son..
after back home, straight away lie on the bed and rest for awhile
I hope that still got chance go to beach with classmate (:

No comments: