Friday 30 April 2010

Went to Penang Shan Children Home with Interact committee, Mr. William & Mr.Teoh
Guang-Ming Ribao's reporter and photographer pay a visits too ;D
I felt very pity to those children who loss their parents since smaller *We're blessed.
The area was remote and we used around 45 minutes only reached there
Therefore, Interact Club decided to raise fund to purchase school van for them.
Date : 5th of May 2010 until 6th of July 2010
Venue : Lotus Privilege Car Wash Centre (Next to UMNO Building, Macalister Road)
Time : 9 am until 5pm
Each coupon costs RM10.00 only
*SMJK Heng Ee's interactors will be going there to wash car on 6th of July.
Support us and help those child. Kindly leave a message in chatbox if you're interested :)

Thanks Mr. Teoh told me the things. I will think consider what I should do now.
Perhaps now? I promised

No comments: