Tuesday 26 July 2011

Interact Farewell ♥

1st Avenue Red Box "Party Room" 22/07/2011, 6 pm until 12 am :)
Enjoyed the farewell and I appreciate it very much !!
Group photo! =)
Form4's members ")
Form6's Interactors and Mariaaa :)
Beloved teacher advisor, Mr.Teoh Ck 
Three outgoing committee <3
Incoming President, Lim Jin Young! =D
Yong Sheng :)
霍霍霍霍霍霍霍~ Zhi Ren, the champion of the competition =)
 Jo Xin :)
Yoon Wei *always push my head ><''
Jin Way, top student in my school =) 

Chang Shun :)

Hohoho.. Shiin Yiing :)
 Maria, from Spain  ♥
Brandon Wee!!  ")
Loong Goa :)
Daryl Lee Wei Zhung, the 'tallest' one :p
Xu En, one of the organizer ")
Shu Ning *I love her voice so muchhhh!! 
Thankyouu!! ♥♥

P/s : Nothing much to say, just wanna wish all the members all the best and happy always. Don't forget about me when doing any project, i'll come back and support you all if i make it :) HEHS Interact Club the best!

No comments: