Saturday 5 September 2009

St.John farewell at school hall from 10.30am until 2.30pm

At the end of the farewell,
all form 5 students almost cried at there
I've lost a few drops of tears too XD
I miss them forever even they are graduate and leaving us after this year
especially Gaik Theng, she teach me many things before
I hope that she can get good results in SPM and happy all the time
God and me bless her too ")

Gaik Theng : You're a best team leader !! Last time when Intergroup competition we can't get any prices, I'm so sorry for it because let you disappointed XD But I'm sure you still a best leader, best commitee member. I promise you that even next year I can't be a best commitee, I'll also be a good member. I know today you cried when the end of farewell, I know you bear to us, me too! Even next time you can't recognize me anymore, Nevermind. I'll remember you forever, Miss You ")

ZiTing : Just now when I saw you helped my friend disinfection, I really admire you XD You're my idol, HAHA (: I'll do more better and better, hope that I can same like you xD

Chaik Woi : You're the first member cried when the farewell started. Don't cry anymore ar, I know you cried because of St.John and somebody. If you wanna find people chating or else, anytime can find me. We are friends ma, don't think too much, happy yar ")

Arthon : You're St.John ex-vice president, but today you seem like no any feelings =.= People cried you say them no use OMG! But i know you get many prices in St.John competition, Jiayous XD

Chee Hoe aka Cousin-bro : I never talk to you before, but I promise you next year Chinese New Year sure go grandma's house. Wait me yar, I hope that time you still remember who i am. Anyway, good luck in your spm ")

Picture abit blur, i'll try to get some clear pic from friends ! Be patient xD

Form 5 member, I miss YOU ")

No comments: