Wednesday 2 September 2009

Today when assembly principle said " 3D ar.. worse than 3M "
he deliberately said that out loud >.<

and everytime when he over our class, sure said a sentences
" kelas ini ar, tak guna lagi.. "
Whole form3 got 13 classes, we are forth class leh
If really tak guna then we won't stay at 3D lah
Whatever lah , we just need to get good results in pmr,
show
ed that we are useful

Me stayed back for volleyball training and called ck teach me science and account
OMG! when he teaching me account
he talk non-sence only XD don't know he said what also
just call me hafal all at home, maybe i'm too stupid !
When teach me science, I keep asking WHY WHY WHY ..
not understand sure asked why lah XD

4PM went for volleyball training, a student form2G just joined it.
me and pheiyyun responsible to teach her
we keep laugh and laugh, my head suddenly hit by a ball.. SO PAIN !!
but i quite happy and get alot of fun too XD
This was the last time that i attend volleyball training in this year
need wait until next year dy, miss it so much :x
LS today din't go school and volleyball training, sick ? DUNNO.
miss her ? Not only her, my friends too

End here
♥ I miss VOLLEYBALL so much (:

No comments: