Thursday 7 January 2010

I'm not going to update my blog everyday since school was reopen
Sucks things happened and i'll try to adapt it
"2010" can be said a super-duper bad year for me, although it's only the beginning
My friends was not satisfied to let me be a class monitor because they want me to concentrate on study, but it's all Peiru's fault *coolman aka prefect XD
I prefer 4s5 the noisy class better than 4m3 atleast got friends talk with me =D

Ohya, today my mum find Pn.Ooi and talk about my kes.
YOU want me change to afternoon section and quit volleyball? Totally no way!!
My mum not trying to begged her because if really change to afternoon she will let me transfer to Phor Tay. *It's good but I'll miss my friends
At last, she give me the last chance known as the only chance but my kelakuan maybe get C or D. Should i thank you so much? Wont forever =)

IMY, INY ♥
Trying to not thinking anymore
but still the same

No comments: