Sunday 17 January 2010

Yesterday 3pm, my friends told me that Chung Ling Dragon Boat mishap.
When I heard the news, I was shocked
At that time, rescue teams were only found the teacher's dead body
But an hour later, Jason's body was found under a boat not far from the shore *fell in tears
Leo Club President of Clhs, Jason Ch'ng are always the best ♥
I sms Cheng Hao but the message didn't delivered, my mind keep asking where are you now?!
*I still want go to Monkey beach with you and friends leh, keep thinking negative things >.<
In the end you reply me prove that you're all right, Thankgod so much :)

Persist until the end !!
Four dead body was found today, Yi Zhang, Brendon, Zi Jun, Yong Xiang
Rest in Peace..

The Newest : http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2010/1/18/nation/20100118093525&sec=nation

No comments: