Saturday 27 February 2010

We are unstoppable, We are unbeatable, We are Team P..

Once again be assistant leader, all Silas Teh's fault *Booooo. My team leader is ZiZhen from Clhs, younger than me one year but kept bully-ing me. LOL ;D
I was splashing water by amanda and other people because my group lose some of the station game. My shirts and pants all wet, but it's nice and cool HAHA. We are the first team found all the clues while treasure hunt.*Woohoo XD but we did not get any prices because final round we already loss, all team members after turn 10 laps was so faint and the ground very slippery so we walk very slow *not including me XD
Back to HQ bathed and ready for our dinner, we throw the shampoo here and there in the bathroom. At first I was not so happy because can't sit with school's friends and chit-chat, all must sit according to the group. The ZZ leader sit with their friends , all were hip-hop and break dance guys. LOL* But luckily he still knew come back awhile. HAHA
Performances time. The three guys from my school, I love their dance so much ;D but at last Clhs get the best performance because they got two items. Before back, OC given the best team and best male & female member's prizes. I felt so shock when heard my name. Wenxin, Zz and I also get the best member, HAHA.
P/s: I'm looking forward the Clhs's campfire, the dancers, the supporter ;D
Early in the morning !! @.@
Team P- Unstoppable Rocks.
Zizhen, Team leaderrr.


More photos will be upload after the "cameraman" gave me.Stay Tuned ;D

No comments: