Friday 12 March 2010

Finally, the exam was over!! ;D
I can't imagine that what results I will get in 1A exam. Especially Add Math, Account & Sejarah.

Monday
First day exam first paper is Additional Math *whatthef. Keep doing the exercise until the middle of night, but I knew that my results still very bad LOL I meet 3D's friends who go to afternoon section, miss them so much. They changed alot but still very friendly i think* (:

Tuesday
"What qualities will you look for in your future husband or wife?" One of the title for Bi essay competition, got people wanna to wrote he want a thin thin tall tall and have many money eh wife XD. "Friends" another title for the essay too, my friends asked teacher whether can wrote chinese lyrisc inside the essay or not, teacher just smile and walk away. "朋友一生一起走 那些日子不再有..." =D

Wednesday
No assembly, because today is examination day XD Stayed at class studying with friends, laughed non-stop because somebody keep talking the nonsense. I can't concentrate anymore so I went to office find Ms.SawHiang chit chatting. HAHA

Thursday
My friends came back to school for taking their Spm results. Congratulation to them who get good results especially Shin Yiing 10As and Gaik Theng 8As *thebelovedfriend. Many of friends became so pretty and handsome because they had dry their hair and it's longer and longer XP I will do it the same after graduate!! =)

Friday
Stomach pain and nearly fainted in office. But luckily teacher gave me medicine if not I really can't continue my studies and having the exam. I couldn't finish my account DAMN. 40 marks just fly away because i wrote the unbalance account and haven't fill it in the blank T.T Before school dismiss LFL catch me because i'm not wearing my tie and socks problem again. Well, just forgot it!

I'm getting tired and nobody else willing to wake me up =(

No comments: