Thursday 2 July 2009

What The Hell ?!?!
Friday and Saturday is my school's concert 《升华》
me duty at backstage :)
Yeahh~I'm so excited because can meet my friends
but need early reach school for preparing somethings ,
around 6.30 a.m >.<
This friday is my class monitor LIM XIN NI's birthday too :)
Happy Birthday to Her
almost whole class' students celebrate with her today,
One people took one fruit went to school,
we wrote somethings on the fruits and gave her
She received many present until her bag can't close it HAHA
finally she felt very gamtong and cried in class ")
Butt ..
Don't know which scuks people go and report to diciplin teacher
after recess suddenly got a lot of prefect come and sport check our class
Luckly the prefect didn't saw my sticker..
But XinNi's present was taken by them and go see teacher
P/S: If let me know who is that scuks people
What I do ? think yourself ..

No comments: