Sunday 28 June 2009

Three days din't update my blog .
sorry :P
Thursday, friday, saturday & sunday FULL of activities
Wanna go jump building at my house there HAHA
Today i attent St.john cadet day at H.Q.
I saw Yu Ying (primary's friend) there , she change alot dy :'(
Janice, Geon(Pcghs) and my friends get a certificate and a badge
because they duty more than 100 hours .
It given by the St.John Pulau Pinang Commander *correct ?
next year is my turns.. HAHA

Yesterday girl's volleyball team lose dy :'(
VS Prai, Jit Sin, Pcghs & Union
Just won Pcghs..
I saw tiok my Chung Ling Butterworth's friends .
Michelle, Xianz, Dini and someone else !
they din't see tiok me =P
When i watch the competition, I play my rubiks too .
yeahh ~


Chung Ling Butterworth.. I love their shirt *sharp colour

who is the captain ? no.3 =P

Congratulation to all my friends :D

No comments: