Saturday 22 August 2009

Today and tomoro is our school volleyball competition. Reach school around 7.30am, because want pass back somethings to St.John member. Suddenly, principle come and ask me about my school no. and class, he wrote on a paper and said I did wrong OHNO!! What's wrong? He said my mum stopped car at the wrong places.. WTH? Start moody again ZzZ

Don't know wanna do what at there, damn bored !! Today boy competition first, tomoro only girls turn. My team's name is called "MST". While watched they competition, I suddenly felt very hungry, so me and Pheiyyun went to buy Maxico buns, YUMMY !

Captured a few photos there, mind to take a look ? ")


me and MinZhe

me and LeeKhoon

ThienNing and ZhiYing

Three besties ") fake kissing :x

Tomoro I'll try my best to win the competition, Wish me good luck pleaseee ")
MST, iloveyou

No comments: