Sunday 23 August 2009

Volleyball Competition

So nervous for today volleyball competition >.< 1 win 1 lose. When MST vs Besties, raining so heavier, I can't opened my eyes anymore because the rain water keep go into my eyes, I don't want be setter lah, pekcek nia ZzZ My shirt totally wet, so I rush to foyer and changed a new shirt XD but ahsir called us go to volleyball court to get back the table and cleaned the court WTH ? still raining leh. Me and my friends go there to cleaned it and took the table back LOL!! wet again.

After competition, ahsir fetch me, YingThong, ZhiYing, LiJi, ThienNing, Sally, YinJai and her sis went to Mcd. At there we seem like in a "ice room", really very very cold. We order a lot of food and chating there ")



After ate we go toilet take photo, HAHA (: we are the crazy one :X Around 2.30pm, my mum went to Mcd fetch YingThong back school and we straight away go home dy because mum said my house there wanna floating dy ZzZ




MST, the player

WH, the player

Miracle, the player

Besties, the player

All girl's team

All boy's team


Blog Owner (busy pressing phone :x)


hearts her (ThienNing)


LiJi & YinJai with me


ThienNing (the most crazy one XD)


YingThong (the most zi lian one :x)



YingThong, Sally, YinJai & me


Sally and YinJai (best friends)

smiling VS emo-ing (yingthong)


Friends forever

P/S: 俗语说:“在战场上是敌人,在战场外是朋友”, 你难道不明白这个道理吗?我叫你不要把球开过,并不代表我讨厌你,只是希望我支持的队伍胜利。
End here! Take a nap first, TIRED :x

No comments: