Friday 21 August 2009

You're not the only one
Don't think that you are the most important
you just a normal human being, same as everyone
nothing special at all
Please don't blame on me again, not my wrong
Your mind full of negative message
positive ? in the rubbish bins

I need a lot fresh air to breath
I need a silent places to study hard for having pmr
but i don't think you so
shut up and get out from my life please
It's too late to apologize

' sorry' this word is so difficult to said it out ?
Just yourself think so
I don't want hear any sucks reason came out from your mouth
I won't done anythings because of you anymore
Don't force me to try stay far away from you

I hate you seriously ? Maybe
I miss you badly ? Not at all

Nobody understood my meaning
Nobody understood who I means

Sometimes, I really hate myself
why I wanna be a human being on this earth
need facing a lot of silly problems
full of confusing
>.<


Wrote by meixian
")

No comments: